5 September 2013Here's a very short (read lazy) write up of a recent trip to Ayutthaya from Bangkok.
|One of the most famous sights in Ayutthaya|
What we did!
- Day out with the Elephants :) A day trip to Ayutthaya
- Only a small place but full of temples or wats
- Halved price of tuk tuk by walking 100 yards. Think our bus driver had deal with guy who popped up when we got off the bus
- Elephant ride, good haggling by Abi. Got it for about half price.
- Elephant called toto, 2 years old, we think they said he'll work until 10. Driver called . Toy or something like that
- Driver was ari for the day' same as the tube station we live at
- Bronze Buddha covered in gold
- Saw very leany bricks, temples from 1300
- Abi bought magnets